Quick Heal Internet Security protects your laptops and desktops and provides protection against all kinds of Internet or network-based threats. Upon installation, it acts as a shield against viruses, worms, trojans, spywares and other malicious threats. It also provides security against new and unknown threats with Quick Heal’s renowned DNAScan® Technology.
- Core Protection; AntiVirus, AntiSpyware, AntiMalware, AntiRootkit, Silent Firewall and IDS/IPS assure complete protection for your PC at different levels.
- Web Security; Real time cloud security protection restricts access to malware infected, fraudulent and phishing websites..
- Flash Drive Protection; Automatically scans external storage devices. Protects USB drives from autorun infections.
- Laptop Tracking; Track the location of your stolen laptop using QuickHeal Laptop Tracker facility.
- Running your web browser in a sandbox gives you an uninterrupted and secure browsing experience. Acting like a screen between your PC’s Operating System and the malicious threats, it limits the attack surface.
- Quick Update module updates Quick Heal and protects your machine against recent viruses.
Incremental update, updates your Quick Heal quickly and keeps you protected.
- Scans compressed files and compressed executables files
- Integrated protection for MS Office 2000/XP.
- Protect your PC against viruses while you are surfing the Internet.
- Maintains comprehensive log of all activities like updates, boot up ,sensor scan viruses and displays the information of the scan result.
- Smart memory scanner traces and displays the infecting application name in the event of infection.
- Complete Internet Protection, Privacy Protection
- Provides Cloud based web protection
- Quick Heal Messenger
- Automatic Quick Updates
- Scanning of Outlook Express Mailbox
- Special plug-in for real-time scanning of mails for Eudora email client
- Integrated mail protection for Outlook 2000/XP users
- Integrated protection for Office 2000/XP
- System Information – now you need not to be an expert to report your virus problem
- Property Sheet Scanner – get the file status by checking its property
- Detects and removes potentially unwanted applications (PUAs)